How does ShipMyOrders.com charge my company
- Every month on the 1st we do a pallet count for billing purposes
- A pallet measures 42″ x 48″ x 42″ (49 cu ft.)
- For shelve/rack storage we do a pallet equivalency
- If there hasn’t been any substantial changes (5 pallets or more) during the month we won’t charge for additional pallets received during the month
- Every Friday (after shipments) we close the weekly billing for orders shipped and any other extra services we may have provided.
- Credit Card on file
- Prepaid (minimum 2-3 weeks worth of shipments)