Order Fulfillment Services
Our order fulfillment services handle all of the order logistics for your business – from the time an order is placed on your website to the point that it is received by your customer. We take the responsibility of order fulfillment and distribution so that you can concentrate on growing your business. No extended contracts or leases on warehouse space that can hurt your business over time if you commit to too much or too little. No more training employees and managing staff. We make it easy for you to sell online.
Our process is simple. You ship your inventory to our warehouses to be stored. We integrate with the shopping cart that you utilize on your website to process orders, and when an order is placed, it is routed to our location. The order is analyzed by our staff, and the appropriate items are pulled from your inventory. The customer order is packed in the way that you specify and shipped to the customer using the service that they choose.
Additional benefits of our order fulfillment management services include the fact that we utilize strategically located warehouses on the east coast and the west coast. This allows us to pull your customer orders from the location closest to them; therefore saving you shipping charges and getting the orders to the customer in less time than is generally quoted.
No Long-term Contracts,
No Setup Fees,
No Hidden Fees
Peace of Mind
Since we do not require any long-term contracts, in addition to eliminating setup fees, you can rest assured that you are in good hands
How Fulfillment Works
Order fulfillment management involves warehousing the inventory you sell to customers and then processing the orders that are placed on your website for shipment directly to your customers. Instead of you personally managing warehouse spaces and employees, our trained staff is dedicated to the task of fulfilling your customer orders as if they were our own.
Ship My Orders specializes in ecommerce order fulfillment, logistics and order shipping. When you receive the orders of your products through your website, our software receives that information immediately. We warehouse your inventory in our East Coast or West Coast locations, pulling the customer order from the warehouse closest to their address. Our employees professionally pack the orders to your specifications, and arrange for transport and delivery to the customer.
Benefits of Using a Third Party Distribution Center
By using our services, you can not only provide top-notch fulfillment to your customers, but you can also save money on shipping and not assume the risks of securing employees and warehouse spaces on your own.
- Save in overhead costs by outsourcing all your warehouse related operations.
- Avoid upfront expenses or risk, with Ship My Orders you are in a month to month contract, without any long-term commitments.
We deal with high volume or low volume shippers, startups, seasonal companies, shipping to final consumers (B2C fulfillment) small packages or retailers (B2B fulfillment) pallets and freight shipment.
We are in the business of online order fulfillment management, making sure that your shipments are processed in the fastest and most efficient way. If you are new to order fulfillment or curious about our procedures, please read about our daily management process below.
The Daily Order Fulfillment Management Process
We receive your orders:
- Once, or many times during the day
- Automatically (web, data feed, email parser)
- Manually (email, web interface)
- …or you can call us with any questions, special requests or changes to printed orders
Your order is picked, checked and packed:
- A picker picks your products
- A supervisor checks your orders to make sure they are correct
- We use the most appropriate box/packaging for your product
- We label and generate all the forms, tracking numbers, packing slips and documentation
USPS, FedEx, UPS… come to pick up your orders:
- We ship same day all Express orders received by 1 pm PST
- We ship same day most standard orders received by 3 pm PST
- We ship anywhere in the world
We send tracking numbers:
- We send you a tracking numbers batch
- We send your customer a customized email with the tracking number/shipment notification
- If you require a data feed for your backend, shopping cart, Amazon, etc. we can customize a seamless solution, so you don’t have to worry about anything after your orders have been approved
You have 24/7 access to our Web Interface for answers to your most common questions:
- To check your orders, tracking numbers, inventory
- To edit/add orders
Or contact your account manager (8:30 AM-5:00 PM PST):
Ship My Orders will assign a dedicated account manager to your company. Someone knowledgeable that understands your business, your merchandise, your needs, your customer needs… always willing to help you with a smile. Please contact us for a quote.
Get a Custom Quote
Let us take care of all your product logistics so you can focus your energy and resources into growing your business and achieving your vision.