Order Fulfillment Services: Are We a Good Fit?
We put the "logic" in logistics
Working with a fulfillment partner should be easy.
When you have a good relationship, you send them your inventory and the rest is smooth sailing. If this process is getting complicated, it’s time to cut your losses and find a new 3PL.
Does Your Current Fulfillment Service Provider…
- Take too long to get orders out?
- Take too long to receive inventory?
- Make mistakes?
- Damage products?
- Lose Orders?
- Provide poor customer service?
- Increase costs unexpectedly?
- Not allow you to scale for growth?
We understand your frustration.
Your business can’t succeed if your fulfillment center is holding you back.
We work as an extension of your business.
So you can focus on managing and growing your company.
The Ship My Orders Experience:
- Technology integrations
- Different shipping options
- Can handle returns, exchanges, and back orders
- Real people answer our phone calls
- Customer service team is at the warehouse location
- Complete 3PL services
"Ship My Orders is a game changer. I can’t say enough about their professionalism and support. We take pride in unique presentation of our packages and they are always happy to fulfill our wishes. They do their job with integrity and take all the worry out of shipping."
"It is a good service but the back end of the orders is not user friendly. I have to pay extra for the staff to enter the orders manually which isn't great."
"I can't say enough about these guys as I am more than satisfied with the 'service aspect' of Ship My Orders! I am very grateful to have found this company in our start-up stage. Our company has grown substantially over the past five years, and although growing a business brings a number of challenges, none of ours included fulfillment issues. These guys are incredible at holding up their end and assisting at every turn, which enabled us to put 100% of our energy into growth. Beautiful Company!"
Are We a Good Fit?
Your Business Is NOT A Good Fit If It Has:
- High SKU count
- Less than 100 orders per day
- Never have used a fulfillment partner
- Products that are flammable, easily breakable, prescription drugs, or contain
- CBD Customers primarily outside of the U.S.
- More of a need for warehouse storage, as opposed to order fulfillment
Your Business IS A Good Fit If It Has:
- Low SKU count
- 100+ orders per day
- A fulfillment partner you have outgrown or are unsatisfied with
- Looking for flexibility that comes from a warehouse and customer service team at the same physical location
- Customers primarily in the U.S.
- A need for a logistics company to ship orders
Let Us Work as an Extension of Your Business
Stop dealing with incompetent order fulfillment providers who hurt your brand more than help it. Your business deserves better.
We’re an order fulfillment service provider you can trust. If it looks like we’d be a good fit, we’d love to have the opportunity to work with you.